Description de l'offre
Are you a recent graduate looking to kick start your career in financial services?
· Would you like to gain experience in advisory, working directly with high-profile clients?
We are seeking to hire graduates to work on a project with our Deal Advisory practice (expected 12 month contract) to be based in Waterford.
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
· Ideally one year of experience within financial services;
· Undergraduate degree in business or finance;
· Self-confidence with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
· Ability to assimilate facts and make decisions based on same;
· Highly organised with ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure;
· Excellent drive, commitment and enthusiasm.
· This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a Big Four professional services firm.
KPMG Advisory Practice
In Advisory we work with our clients to help them buy, sell and fund their businesses.
The combination of a dedicated team, together with the global reach and recognition of the KPMG brand, means that we are continually involved in many of the most significant deals in Ireland and abroad, involving Irish clients.
Our services include:
· Pre-deal evaluation
· Bid services
· Loan Sales
· Data remediation
· Vendor Assistance
Please note we do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Sinead Galvin
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 2 years from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.