Description de l'offre
The Role: We are currently looking to recruit a Newly Qualified Accountant for our Nicosia offices. The successful candidate will be assigned to specific engagements where he/she will be acting as an auditor in charge or working as part of a bigger team in larger engagements.
· Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with professional standards
· Reviewing the clients' financial statements
· Conducting reviews in tax computations and tax returns
· Providing on the job training and guidance to the junior members of the team
· Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
· University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
· Up to 3 years of relevant audit experience
· Good knowledge of IFRS and ISA
· Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
· Business awareness and high motivation
· Ability to work and thrive in a high performance environment
· Strong Problem solving skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Attention to deliver quality
· IT literacy with sound knowledge of Excel/Word
· Willingness to travel within Cyprus and abroad
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including, medical fund, flexible working hours as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement. If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, please submit your CV to quoting the relevant reference number.
All CVs will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.