Kuehne + Nagel is looking for an WMS Super User to join our team! If you have great leadership skills and thrive in a fast paced and hands on environment, then this may be the role for you!
Your RoleThe WMS Super User will implement, support and coordinate a variety of actives.
- Initial warehouse and customer configuration
- User training within the facility for Go live preparation
- Application testing with IT, customer and local users
- Post implementation support (1st level) for local site operational issues and (re) configuration requirements for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Specification and delivery of local reporting requirements.
- Local user training and administration of associated documentation.
- Support new release testing against customer requirements.
- Identify and recommend change controls to support operational enhancements and fixes.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Minimum: High School or Technical degree
- Desirable: College degree in Logistics, Business Management, or Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years of operations’ experience working in the field of warehousing and/or transportation services.
- Minimum 2 years technical experience working with Unix operating systems, SQL programming and Oracle (or similar) database
- Minimum 2 years technical experience working with 3PL products including warehouse management systems, transportation management systems, order management systems and/or Enterprise Application Integration tools.
- Proven ability to define customer requirements, excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Ability to mesh customer requirements and system capabilities to drive improvements into local operational processes (order management, inventory, receiving, and shipping)
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication, presentation, issue management)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications