Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to show case your skills? Here's the perfect chance, within the greatest global logistics company!
The Warehouse Supervisor is fully responsible for the safe, high-quality, and productive delivery of 3PL logistics services to our internal and external customers. Main responsibilities for this role include the following and are related to customer relationships, financial accountabilities, and people management. The RPIC / ARPIC will assist with transactions involving precursors as required (if applicable).
· Follow programs implemented to ensue the efficient and cost-effective operation utilization of the facility;
· Oversee all warehouse services including receiving, storing, shipping, handling; returned/damaged goods, maintenance, and administrative duties;
· Keep teams up to date with daily operational issues, priorities, etc.;
· Balancing overtime/agency use;
· Staff planning to avoid excess overtime expenses;
· Maintain Time and Attendance system for agency and full time staff (Kronos) on a daily basis following policies and procedures;
Maintain customer relationships:
· Escalate customer issues to Manager quickly when necessary;
· Assist with planning for new customer implementations;
· Participate in conference calls and meetings when necessary;
· Demonstrate tact and diplomacy when communicating directly with customer representatives;
· Deal with performance issues and consult with HR/Management guidance for complex issues;
· Ensure staff without computer/email access has access to important information (e.g., from HR, Management, etc.);
· Comply with all Health/Safety/Security programs to ensure the safety of all personnel, equipment and property;
· Strive for continuous improvements in all facets of warehouse operations;
· Prepare accurate and timely reports regarding warehouse operations;
· Manage performance reviews, guide employee growth and development;
· Ensure adequate training of staff.
Your Skills and Experiences
· 3 years of logistics experience in 3PL Contract Logistics environment;
· 3 years of inventory experience;
· Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail;Forklift license (Cherry Picker);
· Strong time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Requires and understanding of warehouse operations;
· Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets with pivot tables and Vlookups;
· Must be flexible and able to work overtime when necessary;
· Proven ability to investigate, analyze and reconcile inventory discrepancies.
· Intermediate MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel-IF Statements, Macros, Formulas, Pivot tables, Vlookup).
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, employee discounts, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic and global work environment.