Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Vacancy Number: GB08338
Closing Date for Applications: 17 th May 2018
What we're looking for
To ensure that products are processed and handled correctly throughout the warehouse using MHE, manual handling and the warehouse management system to achieve customer requirements efficiently, accurately and safely.
What you'll do:
· To off load products in a safe and careful manner
· To identify problems, which may occur when booking in stock and take the appropriate action
· To mechanically load dray vehicles ready for delivery by dray crews
· To undergo training in order to be able to provide “cover” for delivery work
· To follow the correct procedures when handling product
· To meet with site Health & Safety requirements and share general “housekeeping” responsibilities.
· Comply with process and procedure and all instructed Safe Working Practices including the reporting of all accidents and incidents within the workplace
· Ensure correct number of consignments is accurately recorded on paperwork
What you'll bring:
· A basic standard of literacy and numeracy
· Understanding of warehouse practises e.g. picking, loading
· PC literate
· Ability to work to agreed targets and KPI's
· Personal Drive – self-motivated, target driven, reliable and flexible.
· Teamwork – communication skills.
· Managing (Personal) Performance – accuracy, attention to detail.
What you'll get:
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. What we will provide includes:
23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Company induction & training
Any questions? Contact us directly at:
Why not find out more about Kuehne + Nagel, visit us at www.kuehneandnagel.com
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>