Job Title: Van Driver
Vacancy Number: GB08777
What we’re looking for
Van Driver who will have an opportunity to deliver excellent customer service to our partners through hard work and dedication that is vital to providing industry leading service levels. We thrive on the challenge of delivering exactly what our partner’s want, when they want it.
What you’ll do
· Follow scheduled delivery routes
· Comply with food safety standards
· Maintain and promote a positive image of Kuehne + Nagel and the Whitbread brands
· Have safe and high driver standards and positive driver behaviours
· Follow all delivery and returns procedures
· Maintain and manage company equipment
· Be courteous to all road users
· Drive safely, responsibly and within the law
What you’ll bring
· Must hold a current full driving licence
· Basic numeracy and conversational English language
· 1 years driving experience
· Maximum of 6 points on your licence
· Ability to work 5 on 3 off to include weekends and Bank Holidays
· Excellent communication and Customer Service skills
· Have the right to work in the UK or a valid work permit
What you’ll get
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. What we will provide includes:
· Competitive salary
· Kuehne + Nagel Pension Plan.
· Route 2 Rewards scheme - discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
Any questions? Contact us directly at:
Why not find out more about Kuehne + Nagel, visit us at www.kuehne-nagel.com?
With more than 79,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>