Would you like to work for a global world leader in logistics? We currently have Class 1 Trunking positions for both days and nights.
The purpose of the role is to provide a first class professional delivery service whilst ensuring that customer satisfaction is the highest of priorities, as well as to ensure that all products are delivered within temperature regime and agreed timescales. All duties are to be completed in accordance with transport legislation and working time directive.
· Nationwide deliveries to network sites
· Stock collections from contract suppliers
· Operating a dual temperature controlled vehicle complying with food safety standards and transport legislation
· Assist in cross dock operation of stock at regional depots for onward loading onto radial fleet
· Complying with all relevant legislation and agreed procedures to ensure a safe and legal working environment and consistent quality standards
· Maintaining and promote a positive image of Kuehne + Nagel and the Whitbread Brands
· Safe and efficient handling of vehicle in all respects, including the optimisation of fuel usage, cleanliness of vehicle
· Responsible for the security of the vehicle and load at all times
Your Skills and Experiences
· Must hold a current class C + E licence
· Basic numeracy and conversational English language
· Hold a valid driver qualification card
· At least 1 year driving experience – preferred 2 years driving experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to use initiative, organise own workload.
· Customer Service skills
· Team Worker
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with 25 days holiday, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.","datePosted":"2019-11-18T00:00:00.000Z