Trainee (m/w/d) Human Resources
You are passionate about working with people in an international context? You embrace new challenges and interesting projects? A traineeship at Kuehne and Nagel provides you the perfect opportunity to gain a real insight into a truly global organization and to learn about Human Resources related topics on an international level.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Within 18 months you get to know all relevant processes in the regional Human Resources Department. During the first months you support the Western Europe Regional People and Organisational Development Department in Hamburg. Afterwards you get insight into the Corporate Headquarter in Schindellegi, Switzerland. On top of that you have the chance to gain additional experience in another Western European country.
· You closely work together with the Regional People & Organizational Development (POD) Team and lead projects with focus on: Talent Management, Performance & Succession Management and Regional training programs.
· Depending on current projects you get insight into the area of Talent Acquisition, HR processes and systems or Employer Branding.
· You support our HR Regional Manager in projects related to our HR Strategy.
Your skills and experience
· Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Business Administration or equivalent field
· Practical experience in the HR field, for example through internships; experience within the logistics industry is an asset
· International experience through internships or studies abroad
· Profound computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) & aptitude for IT solutions in an HR environment
· Excellent communication skills & fluent in English; knowledge of other European languages is desirable
· Interest in Social Media topics
· Ability to collaborate in an international, team-oriented environment where flexibility is important for success as well as curiosity and willingness to learn every day
· Mobility within Europe
Good reasons to join
We want you to feel comfortable in your working surroundings. Therefore, we are offering you a motivated working environment with flexible working hours. What do you desire for your future career? Kühne + Nagel is offering you a custom-made career – through individual planning and supervisors who support and advice you in every way. Personally, you get supported by a lot of work-life-balance offerings, a company pension and a supplementary health insurance.
Do you have any question?
Please contact our HR Recruiting Team
+49 (0)40 30 333-1261
Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req37718