We are looking for the Team Leader Administration to join our team in Diest.
Your RoleAs a Team Leader, you will be responsible for delivering an excellent administrative organization linked to the shunting and gatehouse flows for our customers on our Kuehne+Nagel site at Toyota in Diest. You will lead a team of +/- 10 white-collar employees and you will be reporting to the Operations Manager responsible for the in-house site.
- Supervision, coordination and final responsibility for the day-to-day administrative processes, including: problem-solving on planning issues, internal and external KPI management, correct invoicing, stock management and general administration.
- Key person in the introducing of working instructions and SOP’s and follow up the correct implementation of these instructions.
- Delivering process improvements in your area, but also looking outside the boundaries of administration.
- Brick wall the execution and follow-up of our quality, health, safety and security policy (QSHE).
- Building and maintaining your team and stimulating development of the individual employees in your team.
- Leading the daily meetings with colleagues from Kuehne+Nagel , Toyota and third parties in order to maintain and continuously improve processes.
- Coordinate and organize projects for our customer. You will create an overview of all relevant information to the daily projects, you will present the collected data towards the customers planning and operations and Kuehne+Nagel colleagues.
Your Skills and Experiences
- You have a bachelor/master degree in logistics or equal level by experience. Knowledge of transport modalities is an asset.
- You have 3 years of experience in an administrative function in a variety of activities (inbound, outbound, resource planning, stock management, shunting, gatehouse...)
- You are a born communicator, towards customers, external partners, and suppliers.
- You discovered a strong leadership within yourself. You can motivate and develop a team to achieve the team goals. Actual experience in leading people is an asset.
- You have an analytical mindset and are not afraid of diving into a set of data out of which you need to draw information.
- Your IT and IS skills: (advanced) MS Excel, experience with WMS and TMS is an asset.
- Your language skills: professional level of Dutch and English, speaking and writing.
- You like a healthy level of stress in your function and you are willing to work flexible hours.