Stock and Admin Operations Controller
What we're looking for
Someone to provide a consistent, strong and effective stock management operation across all shifts within the local operation. Providing support to the Stock and Admin Manager & Warehouse Operations Manager in developing the stock loss strategy as well as ensuring all Stock and Admin processes are fully compliant with BRC Standards. Manage S&A FLM's on all aspects of People Management and S&A Processes.
What you'll do
· Manage, Coach & Develop a team of FLMs across all shifts on days and nights
· Performance management of staff, dealing effectively with disciplinary, grievance, absence and performance issues in accordance with legislation and KN procedures. Escalating issues to the HR department as appropriate.
· Driving improvements in stock loss in order for the company to achieve contractual targets
· Ensuring all Stock and Admin processes are fully compliant with BRC standards
Plan, execute and review 6 monthly stock takes
· Drive improvements to stock integrity throughout the warehouse across all three chambers
· Effectively manage the intergration of new lines into the pick walk to ensure productivity is kept at an optimum level
· Support the Natonal Inventory team in achieving contractual KPIs for availability
Support implementation of new concepts and integrating into day to day working practices
· Working collaboratively with the Costa International team to ensure all orders are picked and dispatched on time
Ensure that ethical/compliant behaviours (code of conduct) are trained, communicated and adhered to within the S&A team
What you'll bring
· Minimum 5 years experience in Inventory Management. Minimum 3 years experience operating in a third party logistics environment. Minimum 3 years experience of managing external client relationships.
· Excellent understanding of forecasting and planning principles and systems.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Access and Excel. Graduate Calibre Track record of successful Inventory Management delivery.
· Driving process execution and review for continuous improvement opportunities.
· Developing framework service level agreements. Evidence of developing leadership skills and strong analytical skills
· Strong project management, team facilitation and influencing skills. Awareness in supply chain risk management and materials Management.
· Exceptional both written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to build strong working relationship at all levels of an organisation. Strong commercial acumen, attention to detail
What you'll get
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. What we will provide includes:
· Competitive salary
· Kuehne + Nagel Pension Plan.
· Route 2 Rewards scheme - discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
Any questions? Contact us directly at:
Why not find out more about Kuehne + Nagel, visit us at www.kuehne-nagel.com?
Vacancy Number: GB08973
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>