Product Solution Designer (m/f) Information Systems
The Product IS Solution Designer is responsible for creating pre-defined, cohesive and deliverable IS solution templates that cover the scope and requirements of the Contract Logistics Products. As an IS Solution Designer, you will work on various projects designing solutions for the customers both external and internal, having their businesses in various industries all over the world. Your daily activities will include communication with variety of teams both internal and external on various levels (corporate, regions and countries) and fields such as business development, operations, IT, continuous improvement etc.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Establish and document the Contract Logistics Product specific IS solution templates
· Assume end-to-end ownership of the designed IS solutions to ensure that each solution is implemented as expected and to an agreed and/or acceptable level of quality and performance.
· Lead and facilitate the requirements review workshops and Q&A sessions with the related product team and end customers (internal and external).
· Assume ownership of the designed IS solution templates to ensure that it is always up-to-date with the current Contract Logistics Product scope.
· Present the designed IS solution templates and its components, including promotions of its relevant key values, dependencies, risks etc., to internal and/or external customers.
· Seamless handover of the designed IS solution templates to the local regional/national/site IS team(s).
· Realize continuous improvement program by incorporating the practical experience of the implementation of the solution templates in real operations.
· Reviewing and validating group designed IS solutions, as created by other IS parties.
· Provide related Contract Logistics IS solutions consultancy/know-how/guidance on request.
· Provide a structured and argumented inputs to the corporate roadmap based on concrete business needs/feedback in order to assist in the overall development of our IS enterprise capabilities.
· Develop/employ appropriate IS solution engineering standards, methods and tools.
Your skills and experience
· Degree in technology, computer science, logistics, equivalent working experience
· Comprehensive and working understanding of Requirements Engineering´s principles and techniques
· Proven and successful experience / track record of working within the Contract Logistics industry including a sound business / product knowledge & understanding
· An ability to communicate across all business, technical and functional levels within Kühne + Nagel and external parties such as customers and suppliers
· A proven customer and service centric orientation
· Strong verbal and written language & presentation skills in English
Good reasons to join
We want you to feel comfortable in your working surroundings. Therefore, we are offering you modern offices in the announced Hamburg Hafencity directly adjacent to the Elbe, flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for the public transportations as well as a canteen with a broad range of menus. These aspects ensure a motivated working environment. Kühne + Nagel is offering you a custom-made career – through individual planning and supervisors who support and advice you in every way.
Do you have any question?
Please contact our HR Recruiting Team
+49 (0)40 30 333-1261
Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req36628