Solution Designer (m/f) Infomation Systems
The IS Solution Designer is responsible for creating cohesive and deliverable IS solutions that meet the needs of the Contract Logistics Customers, and enables the aim of delivering the stable and profitable operations.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Establishment, validate and document a range of industry specific Information System solutions
· Assume end-to-end ownership of the designed IS solutions to ensure that each solution is implemented as expected and to an agreed and/or acceptable level of quality and performance.
· Present the designed IS solution and its components – and the promotions of its relevant key values, dependencies, risks etc. – to internal and/or external customers
· Seamless handover of the designed IS solution to the local regional/national/site IS team(s)
· Coordinate a post go-live follow-up to assess the level of achievement/delivery in terms of the proposed IS Solution vs the Actual IS solution delivered.
· Review / Validate / Consult designed IS solutions created by other IS parties (regional and country organization).
· Provide general CL IS solutions consultancy / know-how / guidance on request.
· Provide structured and argumented inputs to the corporate roadmap based on concrete business needs/feedback in order to assist in the overall development of our IS enterprise capabilities.
· Develop/employ appropriate IS solution engineering standards, methods and tools
Your skills and experience
· Degree in technology, computer science, logistics, equivalent working experience
· Proven and successful experience / track record of working within the Contract Logistics industry including a sound business / product knowledge & understanding
· An ability to communicate across all business, technical and functional levels within Kühne + Nagel and external parties such as customers and suppliers
· A proven customer and service centric orientation
· Strong verbal and written language & presentation skills in English
Good reasons to join
We want you to feel comfortable in your working surroundings. Therefore, we are offering you modern offices in the announced Hamburg Hafencity directly adjacent to the Elbe, flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for the public transportations as well as a canteen with a broad range of menus. Kühne + Nagel is offering you a custom-made career – through individual planning and supervisors who support and advice you in every way. Personally, you get supported by a lot of work-life-balance offerings, a company pension and a supplementary healt
Do you have any question?
Please contact our HR Recruiting Team
+49 (0)40 30 333-1261
Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req36985