This position belongs to our Cross Development and Operations product group. Our development team builds the in-house solutions for HR, Digital Work + Portal Solutions, Ticketing + Digital Desk Solutions and Finance departments.
Your RoleWe are looking for a middle / senior Software Developer, who would join our team to meet the business challenges in the most effective technical way. As a Software Developer, you will work in an agile team doing both greenfield development and enhancing the existing software. Our main stack is Java and React but you should be comfortable switching to the other technologies if this switch is beneficial; because of it, we expect you to have an interest in current trends in software development. We have a versatile portfolio with several projects in the pipeline. You should be ready to work in a dynamic environment with close collaboration within the team and with intensive communication with our business stakeholders. You also should be ready to work autonomously and to take responsibility for end-to-end delivery.
- Developing new and enhancing existing functionality of enterprise IT solutions
- Delivering solution end-to-end, from solution design to implementing front-end and back-end, to deployment
- Ensuring code quality, including covering the code with the tests
- Working out the solution together with the business stakeholders
- Support of the other activities across the full software development cycle
Your Skills and Experiences
- Hands-on experience in Java stack (Java 8+, Maven / Gradle, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA)
- Hands-on experience in React stack (React.JS, Node, NPM)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Linux, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes / OpenShift, Git is a plus