We are looking for a team member for our Surrounding systems product group. We are the development team that builds the in-house solutions for warehouse logistics, integrated logistics, and the HR departments. Do you want to join us?
Your RoleAs a software developer, you will meet business challenges in the most effective technical way. You will work in an agile team doing both green field development and enhancing the existing software. Our main stack is Java and React but you should be comfortable to switch to the other technologies if this switch is beneficial; because of it, we expect you to have an interest in current trends in software development. We have a versatile portfolio with several projects in the pipeline. You should be ready to work in a dynamic environment with close collaboration within the team and with intensive communication with our business stakeholders. You also should be ready to work autonomously and to take the responsibility for end-to-end delivery.
- Developing new and enhancing existing functionality of enterprise IT solutions
- Delivering solution end-to-end, from solution design to implementing front-end and back-end, to deployment
- Ensuring code quality, including covering the code with the tests
- Working out the solution together with the business stakeholders
- Support of the other activities across the full software development cycle
Your Skills and Experiences
- Hands on experience in Java stack (Java 8+, Maven / Gradle, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA)
- Hands on experience in React stack (React.JS, Node, NPM)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Linux, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes / OpenShift, Git is a plus