You are an experienced architect/developer (m/f/d) and know how to solve challenging questions by bringing domain knowledge, data and code together? Join our IT team in Hamburg and be part on our journey to become a data driven company.
Your RoleAs a Software Architect (m/f/d) you will pioneer and drive the technical development of innovative solutions comprising front- and backend-components in mixed product teams of IT and business specialists. The goal is to get new and existing projects up to speed by having a full picture in mind. You must bring the will to learn and understand the business requirements, think outside the box, prove technical possibilities and finish tasks
- Design and develop digital products for the logistics industry.
- Understand business requirements and translate into running software.
- Take technical responsibility for the early phases of a products' lifecycle - from ideation and specification, architectural design, prototyping to integration with production systems.
- Work closely with product owners, business experts, enterprise architects and data experts from different business and IT units.
- Sharpen and develop modern information architecture for the Kühne + Nagel enterprise.
- Bring most recent technology to life ontop of an existing application landscape.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or a similar degree.
- Multiple years of working experience in a similar role.
- Wide experience in designing and developing multi-tier and component based architectures
- Feel comfortable when dealing with complex IT-architectures or complex software, infrastructure and application security concepts
- Advanced practical experience with full-stack application development in enterprise settings.
- Experience in integrating new applications with processes and data flows of existing system landscape.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). German is a plus.