Job Title: Site Facilities Co-Ordinator
Vacancy Number: GB08703
What we're looking for
Someone to support the Site Operation's and Process Manager with the management of facilities at the Nottingham Hub, to assist the operational team to enhance the standards of the operation, to drive continuous improvement and standards on site in the areas of Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental impacts. To monitor the sites Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule and co-ordinate with approved contractors for the completion of required checks/works. To ensure that the site is kept within a good state of repair, and to uphold the ethical and safety standards of the company. Ensure all staff are suitably trained and meet all statutory legal requirements and needs
What you'll do
· Promote awareness of facilities related issues and QSHE standards at the Nottingham site (including organization charts, QSHE notice boards, regular local QSHE bulletins). Monitor and report on the efficiency of the QSHE System operating at the Nottingham Hub
· Provide support for internal, external and customer driven audits. Co-ordinate PPM's on behalf of the Site Operations Manager and present date in preparation for monthly KPI reviews. Act as the Principal Point of Contact for site maintenance reactive works and escalate issues / non-compliance to the FM provider, ENGIE
· Provide purchase orders to the FM provider (Engie) for all requested works and track through to completion ensuring that PO's are properly goods received. Assist with the Co-ordination of QSHE training for all local employees (incl. refresher-training)
· On behalf of the Overland Operation ensure that all discrepancies including complaints and claims are identified and communicated to the appropriate overland department. (e.g. Track and monitor the TIP System: promote generation, analysis and reporting)
· Assist with the completion of Accident and Incident Investigations when required and ensure actions noted are completed within the required timescales. Contribute to the improvement and development of QSHE and facilities management at the Nottingham site
· Co-ordinate attendance and minutes taking of local QSHE & facilities meetings. Manage Document Control system for the Nottingham site. Monitor and maintain records of the local depot objectives, targets & KPI's
· Ensure that all contractors are inducted into the site and are provided with the relevant permits and documents Assist in arranging training courses as required in conjunction with Operations and HR Managers
· Carry out internal Process Confirmations on Process and H&S requirements as directed. Execute other duties as required and directed by local management
What you'll bring
· Must be structured and able to manage audit trails within a comprehensive and detailed document library and archive
· Co-ordinate diaries to facilitate attendance at meetings and availability for internal audits
· Able to generate and prepare data sets and analyse the results to identify trends and assist in the promotion of continuous improvement
· Good communication is promoted and maintained within the site at all times
· Promotion of quality, health, safety and environmental standards in line with KN Overland operational Quality Systems and Policies
· Support the quality assurance function. Co-operate closely with customers and with the Business Management team.
· Engage with colleagues from different departments and champion quality on the site
What you'll get
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. What we will provide includes:
· Competitive salary
· Kuehne + Nagel Pension Plan.
· Route 2 Rewards scheme - discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
Any questions? Contact us directly at:
Why not find out more about Kuehne + Nagel, visit us at www.kuehne-nagel.com?
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>