BE PART OF OUR GROWING TEAM
Your RoleTeam Leader drives the operation and ensure team is meeting targets (performance, productivity, quality). He/she coaches, facilitates, solves work problems and participates in the work of the team.
- Provide information to the Manager on performance of the team.
- Communicate assignments, milestones and deadlines to the team and individuals based on Manager's instructions.
- Observe training needs and relay training needs and requests to Manager.
- Inform Manager of attendance and behavioral problems.
- Relay request for resources and supplies.
- Ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity.
- Assist in the coordination and motivation of team members.
- Prepare reports.
- Coordinate, attend and lead team meetings.
- Handle and manage 1st level escalation
- Monitor workload and reallocate as required
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- With Freight Forwarding/Logistics/Supply Chain experience
- With leadership/management experience
- At least 2+ more years of work experience in Logistics/Freight Forwarding
- People Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organizational and Time Management Abilities
- Ability to learn and work with systems