Sea Logistics Sales Representative
You will be joining our Customer Care Team to add your expertise + skills to the delivery of Customer Excellence.
Your RoleUtilizing your demonstrated superior Sea Logistics product + trade knowledge this role is primarily tasked with developing + diversifying business so that income increases, guaranteeing the future growth of the organization.
- To own, monitor + drive all sales activities of customers within your control, ensuring prospects are identified, qualified and nurtured through the sales pipeline so as to close profitable and sustainable customer deals.
- To align your sales efforts with CCL Managers, Pricing and Sea Logistics Business Development teams, including pricing decisions.
- To monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing + products.
- To report customer feedback to the CCL team, supporting resolutions as required.
- To align with CCL colleagues when onboarding new customers.
- To maintain + update the most relevant customer information in internal systems.
- To regularly review customer portfolios with the CCL Managers and team.
- To focus on customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation through high levels of service