Sea Logistics Sales Representative
You will be part of Sea Logistics team, adding your expertise + skills to the delivery of customer + operational excellence.
Your RoleYou will be responsible for growing + expanding opportunities for Full Container Load (FCL) + Less Than Container Load (LCL) businesses for our sea logistics team. You will do this by working with a variety of internal stakeholders while focusing on the following key objectives.
- To own, monitor + drive all sales activities of customers within your control, ensuring prospects are identified, qualified and nurtured through the sales pipeline so as to close profitable and sustainable customer deals.
- To align your sales efforts with CCL Managers, Pricing and Sea Logistics Business Development teams, including pricing decisions.
- To monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing + products.
- To report customer feedback to the CCL team, supporting resolutions as required.
- To align with CCL colleagues when onboarding new customers.
- To maintain + update the most relevant customer information in internal systems.
- To regularly review customer portfolios with the CCL Managers and team.
- To focus on customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation through high levels of service quality in close collaboration with the CCL.
Your Skills and Experiences
- To be considered, you should have at least 2 to 5 years of experience in freight forwarding or logistics, and prior B2B sales exposure.
- You possess a positive attitude, strong influencing skills, and an eye for business opportunities.
- You will also demonstrate the ability to multi-task and follow through on commitments made to the customer. Effective communication abilities in English and Mandarin is essential to the success of this role.