Our continued global success in air logistics depends on having the right people in our collaborative and quality-focused team.
Your RoleYou will be responsible for ensuring adherence to our Finance Accounting Policies, driving profitability, cost awareness and efficiency across the Sea Logistics organization.
- Ensure timely revenue recognition, invoicing and gross profit confirmation per the Finance Accounting Policy.
- Check and index incoming supplier invoices, ensuring all transactions are accrued without error; initiate and resolve any rate discrepancies.
- Ensure the timely closing of the forwarding sub-ledger (FSL) for all files, coordinating with our Customer Care (CCL) and Operational Care (OCC) teams to resolve discrepancies.
- Standardize charge codes and tariffs for invoicing & payables.
- Drive the improvement of relevant KPIs such as Auto FSL, Final Charge Code Automation (FCCA) rates together with our CCL and OCC teams.
- Ensure the accuracy + consistency of all operational finance data over its life cycle.
- Work with Field Sales & Customer Care teams on credit limit adjustments and maintenance.
Your Skills and Experiences
- To be considered, you need to have at least 2 years of experience in sea logistics, and preferably have experience in forwarding sub-ledger controlling but no limited. Fluent in Chinese with advance level for English. You should possess strong problem solving skill along with organizational capability. Having a good understanding of operational financial activities and the sense of attention to detail.