We are looking for an experienced Reefer Customer Care Specialist to join our Sea Logistics team in Dubai.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of Reefer operations and customer service whilst implementing company policy decisions, operating within, and continuously reviewing quality procedures.
· Ensure that Customer satisfaction is achieved by solving problems efficiently and satisfactorily
· Follow the applicable Pharma Chain Working Instructions for all common Pharmaceutical shipments and operations
· Book Pharma shipments according to procedures and work instructions that apply
· Create and maintain profitability sheets
· Support the leadership by making announcements on current issues and the continuous indication of possible improvements in Pharma
· Establish effective communication and relationships with customers, contractors and national/international colleagues
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelors degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or a similar discipline
· Minimum 5 years' experience in the freight forwarding with a focus on Sea Logistics
· Minimum 2 years' experience in handling Reefer and Pharma business is mandatory
· Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
· Fluency in English language is mandatory. Arabic would be considered as an added advantage
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne+Nagel Group. If like us, you put customers at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.","industry":"Logistics