Kuehne + Nagel are looking for an experienced professional to join a high-functioning Sea Export Team for their pharma vertical.
Your RoleThe Sea Logistics Reefer Customer Care Specialist will primarily process all documents for reefer shipments in compliance with US Customs regulations, as well as provide valuable customer service to assure smooth transactions and retention.
Your Responsibilities- Process all documents for sea freight reefer export shipments from A to Z.
- Starting with receiving a booking from a shipper, file AES in compliance with federal regulations, arrange the pick up and carrier booking, chose quality truckers who provide reliable services, making vendor payments, issue billing.
- Creating client profiles, entering costs into billing screen and perform timely billing as well as quoting rates, creating and maintaining SOP's.
- LRA's and monitoring shipments and creating reports.
Your Skills and Experiences- Great communication skills, pro-active, courteous and accurate communication with customers and overseas offices are key factors to success in this fast paced position.
- Obtaining and maintaining a high level of data quality and meeting monthly financial targets are expected.
- Ideal candidates will have a college education and 2 years experience in the sea freight freight forwarding industry.
- He/She is focused, process oriented, goal oriented, organized and determined.
- A second language, reefer business, GDP/GMP and DG experience is a plus.