Our continued global success in sea logistics depends on having the right people in our collaborative and quality-focused team. This position will ensure we maintain our competitive advantage by closing new local and overseas bid controlled businesses.
Your RoleYou are responsible for setting margins for pricing requests, ideally across all trades, taking a variety of elements into consideration (market levels, industry specifics, customer requirements + price sensitivities) while trading off against procurement levels + internal policies to maintain a profitable gross yield.
- Maintain + strengthen carrier relationships on operational levels.
- Execute pricing strategies by liaising on pricing +Request For Quotations (RFQ) preparation.
- Provide timely responses to rate requests, finding mutual solutions for profit maximization.
- Set selling prices within given bandwidths as per local conditions + pricing policy.
- Ensure full transparency + sharing of same of current freight rate levels with Customer Care team (CCLs).
- Support + exchange information with others to gain new, retain + further develop existing accounts.
- Get involved + assist business owners for non-standard Request For Quotations (RFQ) related requests.
- Seek out customer feedback to drive improvements.