Come join the Sea Logistics team in our Atlanta branch.
The Sea Logistics Pricing Analyst will be responsible for compiling sell rates for ocean freight quote requests (LCL & FCL) from internal/external customers on behalf of the S.E. Region
- Handle quotation requests from S.E. Region branches using standard templates and maintaining rate database.
- Updating existing quotations as needed.
- Assist with regional RFQ’s as and when necessary
- Work closely with Dept. managers and sales personnel
- Other assistance in misc. projects as per management discretion
Your Skills and Experiences
- BS in Business or Logistics, or comparable work experience in the field.
- The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong operational background in the sea freight field.
- Solid PC operational knowledge including Microsoft Office applications experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2021-01-20T00:00:00.000Z