Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to show case your skills? If so, then this is the perfect chance, within the greatest global logistics company.
Sea Logistics Operations Care Specialist - Documentation will be enabling transport activities by executing bookings, entering orders + generating all required export documentation while liaising with our Customer Care Specialists to ensure all requirements are met (in a timely and efficient manner). As always, these activities are in line with all relevant governance + regulatory requirements.
· To review + ensure alignment of shipping instructions, clarifying any deviations/conflicts taking country regulations, export compliance, rate + routing information into consideration.
· To issue BAL specimen + release BAL B/L as per Financial Guidelines + working instructions.
· To timely and accurately submit carrier OBL instructions, VGM + security filings.
· To ensure departure confirmations (or deviations v. scheduled departure) are shared with the CCLs.
· Issue sales invoices within 24 hours from departure.
· To immediately escalate problems, operation disputes or discrepancies to more senior roles as relevant.
· To monitor the operational performance of carriers + other vendors, escalating/creating awareness if performance + commitments are not being delivered.
· To collaborate with CCLs through proactive provision of information, knowledge, solutions + alternatives to deliver customer satisfaction.
· To ensure data quality as required for timely + accurate customer reporting.
· To support + resolve claims + disputes.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor Degree in Economics, Import/ Export, Logistics, or related fields.
· Having 1 years working experience in Sea Logistics Documentation.
· Having good knowledge of foreign trade, forwarding, import/ export process and custom.
· Customer orientation.
· Good at communication, conflict resolution, problem solving & time management skills.
· Good command of English
Good Reasons to Join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services. Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.","industry":"Logistics