Being world number one in Sea Logistics does not mean we rest on our laurels. Our Sea Logistics team relentlessly grow the business and market share through continuous business and product innovation. We are also committed to complete carbon neutrality by 2030. If this resonates with you, this could be an excellent opportunity to be a part of our ongoing success story.
Your RoleIn this role, you will be directing +optimizing your local customer care team (CCL) to continuously provide customer excellence and sustainable growth across your scope of responsibility. Utilizing your strong forwarding + market knowledge, you will also drive service improvement activities, to ensure customer satisfaction with our products, services and features.
- Drive customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation in close cooperation with Field Sales and the Operational Care Center (OCC) to establish +strengthen operational relations with customers.
- Provide, document and follow-up on quotations for existing business in line with the pricing strategy.
- Ensure complete + correct customer contact data, service data and changes in KN systems while ensuring a best-in-class onboarding + then setting up + consistently providing customer reporting.
- Consistently perform shipment qualification in line with working instructions to ensure full + complete handovers to the OCC to optimize the customer experience.
- Collaborate with Finance to adjust credit limits based on daily business development + coordinate measures in case of challenges.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes +controls to improve service levels and efficiency.
- Document, analyze + resolve complaints, identify root causes + find sustainable solutions with the OCC.
- Ensure delivery against all financial targets +strategic objectives.