Kuehne-Nagel is looking for an experienced freight forwarding professional to join our Sea Logistics team. If you are detail oriented, a great problem solver, and enjoy providing excellent customer service, this may be the role for you!
Your RoleResponsibilities include but are not limited to the coordination of Sea Import shipments such as, opening import files, production of internal documentation, updating export statuses, assisting and advising customers of Arrival, arranging deliveries, processing invoices (including price conversions and verifying shipment weight and volume), dealing with e-mail queries from Kuehne + Nagel Overseas offices as well as ensuring that excellent standard of data accuracy
- Billing Sea Logistics shipments
- Performing financial Month End closing
- Customer Care and Satisfaction: Proactive advice and consultancy, ensuring Customer satisfaction
- Complaint Management
- Close cooperation with Branch & Area management as well as Sea Logistics Customer service and operations (CCL / OCC) to ensure high quality in billing / deferral reduction
- Profit Maximization
- Financial Excellence & Development
- Customer (financial) onboarding: Inclusion and transfer of customer requirements into KN systems (Business & Customer profile)
- Customer (financial) Data Management: Maintenance and integration of customer data in the KN Systems
- Financial Reporting (refining and reviewing Customer requested reports generated from KN Systems)
Care & Follow up on first invoices & document Customer Feedback
- Actively participate in regular KN Team community based activities
Your Skills and Experiences
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Freight Forwarding (Ocean)
- Logistics accounting Knowledge ( Preferred)
- Knowledge of domestic and international geography including countries, major cities, seaport.
- Basic knowledge of U.S. Administration Regulations (FAA, FMC, EAR, Hazmat) and other government agency requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; and PC skills.