You will be joining our Customer Care Team to add your leadership expertise + skills to the delivery of Customer Excellence.
Your RoleYou will support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, + responding to complaints. Utilizing your strong forwarding + market knowledge, you will provide front line support for customers to ensure customer satisfaction with our products, services + features.
- To own, monitor + drive all sales activities of the field + inside sales organization.
- To focus on customer facing activities + be actively involved in the generation of sustainable new business opportunities with a clear focus on SME.
- To align the sales efforts with Customer Care Managers, Pricing + Sea Logistics Business Development teams, including pricing decisions.
- To monitor competitor activity by gathering+ communicating current information on pricing + products.
- To report customer complaints to the CCL team and support resolution as required.
- To align with the CCL colleagues when onboarding new customers.
- To maintain + update the most relevant customer information in internal systems.
- To regularly review customer portfolios with the CCL Managers + Teams.
- To focus on customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation through high levels of service quality in close collaboration with the CCLs.