How do manufacturers ensure finished goods leave the port in time for delivery to their destinations? Our sea logistics export customer service team works closely with customers and customs brokers to ensure loading and export clearances are executed on schedule. If you have worked in a large customer service team, and wish to develop your leadership skills, this is a golden opportunity to join our team in Shanghai.
Your RoleIn this role, you will focus on a portfolio of customers, and ensure your team provides the highest level of service to our customers at all times.
- Ensure the team delivers seamless customer experience with clear focus on service and retention
- Ensure export bookings and all system entry requirements are timely and accurate
- Ensure all tasks are completed according to SOP and KPIs
- Responsible for the recruitment and development of your team
- Liaise with all parties to ensure loading and export clearance tasks are completed
Your Skills and Experiences
To be considered, you should have at least 2 years of experience in freight forwarding and customer service. You will have a proven track record in driving performance in an environment where there is a high volume of daily tasks. You have excellent telephone skills and customers feel comfortable talking to you.