Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to show case your skills? If so, then this is the perfect chance, within the greatest global logistics company.
Sea Logistics Customer Care Specialist will support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. He/ She will provide front line support for clients and customers and ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features. He/ she is also accountable for maintaining excellent service for our internal and external customers.
· To drive customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation in close cooperation with Field Sales and the Operational Care Center (OCC).
· To establish + strengthen operational relation to customer contact(s) through daily interactions, regular care visits + pro-actively advising + consulting to ensure customer satisfaction.
· To qualify customer inquiries + provide quotations within the given price band, in line with the guiding leeway in decision-making, then following up to ensure quotations are accepted + closed.
· To support customer onboarding in line with working instructions, ensuring inclusion + transfer of customer requirements into the KN systems alongside the (initial) customer order.
· To qualify + enter customer orders into the operational execution process.
· To collaborate with Finance to adjust credit limits based on daily business development + coordinate measures in case of challenges.
· To document, resolve, analyze all complaints + then identify, share + eliminate root causes.
· To create, review + refine customer reports.
· To ensure delivery against all financial targets + strategic objectives.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor Degree in Economics, Import/ Export, Logistics, or related fields
· Having at least 2 years working experience in Freight Forward. Experience in Sea Logistics is an advantage
· Having good knowledge of foreign trade, forwarding, import/ export process and custom
· Customer orientation
· Good at communication, conflict resolution, problem solving & time management skills.
· Good at Analytical & Organizing skills.
· Good command of English ","industry":"Logistics