Kuehne + Nagel / Turkey is looking for an effective communicator, analytic, committed and detail oriented Sea Logistics Customer Care.
Sea Logistics Customer Care supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. To provide front line support for clients and customers and to ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features. To be accountable for maintaining excellent service for our internal and external customers.
· Advising and consulting proactively to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Ensuring qualification and entry of customer orders into the operational execution process
· Ensuring qualification of customer inquiries, providing Kuehne + Nagel (KN) quotations and updates, setting final selling price with individual adjustments within the given price band and in line with the national leeway in decision-making (front-line empowerment)
· Including and transferring of customer requirements into the KN systems; Accompanying (initial) customer order
· Maintenaning and following the integration of customer data in the KN systems
· Exchanging the knowledge with the sales team; establishment of an operative customer relationship (sales support)
· Performing any other duties agreed with your manager as required.
· Creating, refining and reviewing reports
Your Skills and Experiences
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in related fields.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in sea logistics, former customer care experience is nice to have.
· Proficient in MS Office Applications and PC skills.
· Excellent analytical, communicational skills, attention to detail.
· Very good spoken and written English and Turkish is a must.
Good Reasons to Join
At Kuehne + Nagel you are always part of a team, but still have control over how you arrange your own work and your own way of achieving success. Present your customers with the products and services of a company that is the global market leader in logistics in many sectors. In return we offer a wide range of continuing professional development opportunities.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-09-15T00:00:00.000Z