If you have a passion for providing quality service, and would like to start your career in sales, this foundational role is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s leader in logistics.
This position is important for the coordination of all sales activities, and will work closely with the Business Development Managers to provide the best-in-class experience for our customers.
· Prepare RFQs, SOPs, relevant documentations, system application processes and set-up
· Arrange initial meeting appointments with customers and ensure proper recording in our system
· Support sales in business activities including preparation of presentations, quarterly review documents and payment follow-up queries
· Refer incoming cold calls to inside sales or business development teams
· Identify data quality issues to responsible parties for corrective actions
· Monitor business performance and raise alerts to any decrease in volume
Your Skills and Experiences
· Ideally, you should have at least 2 years of work experience in either airfreight or seafreight, a customer-oriented attitude and pay attention to details.
· Strong communication and coordination skills are highly advantageous.
· You also possess a customer-oriented mindset and are driven to deliver results.
Good Reasons to Join
We are looking for individuals who cares about service and are detail-oriented. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to advance your sales career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!","datePosted":"2019-08-14T00:00:00.000Z