Are you looking to build a long-term sales career with a global leader in forwarding and logistics? Join our international sea logistics team at Kuehne + Nagel, and be a part of our ongoing success story.
Your Role To support our rapid growth in Greater China, we are hiring highly motivated individuals who are sales savvy, and believe in delivering quality service to fulfil customer needs.
- Be the primary point of contact for the customer, representing all our services and solutions, with focus in sea logistics products
- Achieve agreed sales targets and business objectives
- Conduct proactive sales calls, visits and presentations to new and existing customers
- Update CRM tools to keep track of sales activities, customer data and market intelligence
- Partner with cross-functional teams on RFQ, pricing and handover preparations
Your Skills and Experiences To be considered, you should have at least 2 to 5 years of experience in freight forwarding or logistics, and prior B2B sales exposure. You possess a positive attitude, strong influencing skills, and an eye for business opportunities. You will also demonstrate the ability to multi-task and follow through on commitments made to the customer. Effective communication abilities in English and Mandarin is essential to the success of this role. Fresh graduates may be considered for entry level sales positions.
Good Reasons to Join If you are excited about meeting sales challenges, and has a proven track record of opening doors and closing sales, let’s talk! In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to advance your logistics career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!","industry":"Logistics