Are you a Sales professional, looking to work in a dynamic work environment?
The Sales Administrator will coordinate client onboarding process and at as sales support for customer journey.
· Manage CRM system, maintain correct usage across the Western region, training and reports;
· Coordinate client onboarding process and at as sales support for customer journey.
· Administrative support to Regional Sales Director including but not limited to maintenance, and program implementation.
· Provide additional administrative support where required to regional management Team.
· Account transfer control in CRM tool and KN systems.
· Ensure efficiency of the sales pipeline and pipeline velocity.
· Sales lead development responsibilities
· Communicate sales meetings, activities, take minutes, organize customer events and customer site visit;
· Adhere to all policies listed in the KN CA Sales Guidelines;
· Other duties may be assigned from time to time by the Company.
Provide Administrative Support to Regional Sales Director
· Familiar with the customer portfolio of the Sales Representatives
· Manage the sales pipeline and its velocity to meet monthly KPI expectations
· Assist sales reps on the road with rate requests from existing customers and new accounts.
· Provide regular lag and lead metric reports.
Prospect / Distributions of new Sales Leads & Clients
· Assign weekly qualified sales leads incoming from Marketing Dept. as well as external customers inquiries.
Perform Special Assignments
· Assist with customer projects
· Organize events, i.e. customer events, customer site visits, internal events.
· Coordinate mails and invitations
CRM CoreLog data maintenance
· Ensure the team enter client data into CoreLog
· Monitor Western Canada Sales data quality.
· Manage the Sales CRM System CoreLog
· Be the Super user for CRM System CoreLog
· Provide training to all Sales team for CoreLog, provide refresher courses.
· Assist sales in the on boarding of new business.
· Support sales and customer solutions for complex solution project implementations.
· Assist Sales Executives in the writing of QBR documentation / strategic plans and when required join QBRs for selected accounts
· Own special projects assigned by Van BV
· Other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Basic Freight Forwarding Knowledge, Sales Environment, Sales cycle, and CRM systems
· Computer skills and basic MS package
· Great people skills
· Ability to learn in a fast paced work environment
· Ability to teach others & mentor
· Generate & read reports
If you require an accommodation for the recruitment /interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
At this time, we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
No agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.","datePosted":"2019-08-02T00:00:00.000Z