Have you experience with Road Logistics Pricing? Would you like to work for one of the most important Logistics Company in the world?
Your RoleCommunication with internal and external customers and help in the implementation of accounts. Work closely with ftl/ltl/grp department and supplier.
- To cooperate and regularly exchange with the National Road Logistics Development Manager and all other Team members to facilitate timely request handling on a marketable rate level.
- To set selling prices in form of a price band with upper and lower limits in line with local conditions and the pricing policy.
- To be responsible to always have full transparency on current freight rate levels (buying and selling) and to constantly share this knowledge with local customer service / sales reps.
- To support and exchange with local sales and customer service (business owners) to successfully gain new, retain and further develop existing sea logistics accounts. To find mutual solutions for profit maximization.
- To get involved and assist business owner in RFQs for non-standard requests.
- To collect, consolidate and document first-hand customer feedback from the business owner (follow-up and general feedback).
Your Skills and Experiences
- Freight Forwarding background
- 2/5 years of experience in Sea Logistics
- Fluency in English #spedizioni
- High level of attention to details