Road Logistics Finance Assistant
Derby (Derby) Logistics
Fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join our team in Derby!
Your RoleWe’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who loves working with numbers to join our Road Finance team in Derby. You’ll accurately control purchase invoices, own gross profit reporting for international markets and support your colleagues to meet important deadlines. There are many opportunities for growth and development in this role, so if you are eager to learn and take the next step in your career, this is the role for you!
- Take ownership of gross profit reporting for multiple markets and ensure that monthly closure deadlines are met
- Responsibility for controlling purchase invoices for Road Logistics, ensuring accuracy and following up on any related queries
- Jump in when needed and assist other team members with their markets in order to meet team deadlines and contribute to team goals
- Support the Road Operations Managers in other Finance aspects when needed
Your Skills and Experiences
- Previous experience within the areas of Finance or General Administration would be a great foundation for this role
- If you’ve worked with purchase ledgers or within the freight industry that would be beneficial, but is not a requirement
- You’re confident in using Excel on a daily basis
- You’ll bring with you excellent organisational skills and are very detail-oriented
- You’re a great communicator in English (both verbally and in writing) and enjoy working in a team with a diverse group of people