Regional Manager (m/f/d) Seafreight Training
We operate in standarised processes and highly complex systems to provide our service to the customer. To
ensure efficient service, the training and further education of our employees is a key component in our business
model. This requires trainers with a high level of know-how in adult education and seafreight forwarding.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Flexibility and travel readiness
· Developing training material (exercises, tests, handouts, trainer scripts, documentation) for individual and classroom courses for various target groups in the business unit Sea Logistics.
· Supporting in Identifying further key training areas in Seafreight Systems applications to design and develop new training programs
· Supporting the Regional Manager Role in creating, proofing and optimizing of operational training concepts for our SeaFreight applications and processes
· Regular exchange and alignment of training concepts with trainer colleagues from other business units and HR
Your skills and experience
· Completed a first university degree (Bachelor), a masters degree is beneficial
· Profound experience in the Seafreight forwarding or shipping industry
· Leadership and Project Management skills with the ability to motivate others
· Understanding of process analysis and change management
· Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Project)
· High communication skills and and very good pronounced team behavior
· High level English skillis, another East-European language beneficial (Russian, Croatian, etc.)
· Analytical and conceptual thinking and acting
Good reasons to join
We want you to feel comfortable in your working surroundings: Therefore, we are offering you modern offices in the announced Hamburg Hafencity directly adjacent to the Elbe, flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for the public transportations as well as a canteen with a broad range of menus. What do you desire for your future career? Kühne + Nagel is offering you a custom-made career – through individual planning and supervisors who support and advice you in every way. Personally, you get supported by a lot of work-life-balance offerings, a company pension and a supplementary health insurance.
Do you have any question?
Please contact our HR Recruiting Team
+49 (0)40 30 333-1261
Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req37323