Regional Seafreight Trainer (m/f/d)
We operate in standarised processes and highly complex systems to provide our service to the customer. To
ensure efficient service, the training and further education of our employees is a key component in our business
model. This requires trainers with a high level of know-how in adult education and seafreight forwarding.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Flexibility and travel readiness
· Developing training material (exercises, tests, handouts, trainer scripts, documentation) for individual and classroom courses for various target groups in the business unit Sea Logistics.
· Supporting in Identifying further key training areas in Seafreight Systems applications to design and develop new training programs
· Supporting the Regional Manager Role in creating, proofing and optimizing of operational training concepts for our SeaFreight applications and processes
· Regular exchange and alignment of training concepts with trainer colleagues from other business units and HR
Your skills and experience
· Completed a first university degree (Bachelor), a masters degree is beneficial
· Profound experience in the Seafreight forwarding or shipping industry
· Leadership and Project Management skills with the ability to motivate others
· Understanding of process analysis and change management
· Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Project)
· High communication skills and and very good pronounced team behavior
· High level English skillis, another East-European language beneficial (Russian, Croatian, etc.)
· Analytical and conceptual thinking and acting
Good reasons to join
We want you to feel comfortable in your working surroundings: Therefore, we are offering you modern offices in the announced Hamburg Hafencity directly adjacent to the Elbe, flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for the public transportations as well as a canteen with a broad range of menus. What do you desire for your future career? Kühne + Nagel is offering you a custom-made career – through individual planning and supervisors who support and advice you in every way. Personally, you get supported by a lot of work-life-balance offerings, a company pension and a supplementary health insurance.
Do you have any question?
Please contact our HR Recruiting Team
+49 (0)40 30 333-1261
Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req37323