Regional Compensation & Benefits Expert (m/f/d)
Your tasks are to support the development and maintenance of the Compensation & Benefits road map for the Central and Eastern Europe Region with your ideas, knowledge and personal skills. You communicate various C&B initiatives across the countries, give guidance and ensure their proper implementation and application.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Support the development of the regional C&B roadmap
· Promote the regional compensation philosophy and show alignment options for national remuneration strategies
· Assist to manage the periodical salary reviews and consult for compliance with compensation policies
· Manage the calculation and delivery of variable incentive & compensation programs across the region
· Provide guidance and expertise for the application of Mercer as the primary compensation tool for the country users
· Review and propose improvement and automation possibilities for C&B processes
· Stay current with various countries' legislation influencing compensation and benefit activities
· Find solutions for ad-hock requests from the country HR departments and regional business units
Your skills and experience
· Bachelor or Masters Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Logistics
· Familiar with the application of C&B tools and methodologies
· High level of MS Office user skills (in particular Excel)
· Fluent English (spoken and written form)
· Affinity to financial, tax and social insurance related aspect
Good reasons to join
We want you to feel comfortable in your working surroundings. Therefore, we are offering you modern offices in the announced Hamburg Hafencity directly adjacent to the Elbe, flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for the public transportation as well as a canteen with a broad range of menus. Kühne + Nagel is offering you a custom-made career – through individual planning and supervisors who support and advice you in every way. Personally, you get supported by a lot of work-life-balance offerings, a company pension and a supplementary health insurance.
Do you have any question?
Please contact our HR Recruiting Team
+49 (0)40 30 333-1261
Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req39602