We are currently looking for a Pricing Coordinator to join our team in Vancouver, BC.
• Participate in the development, management and maintenance of pricing related processes and tools;
• Produce accurate and complete Freight quotations in response to inquiries made by external & internal customers and internal team members;
• A laptop will be supplied to facilitate out-of- business hours communication with overseas which impacts quote turnaround time.
• Diploma/Degree in International Business, Logistics, Supply Chain or a related field is preferred;
• 1+ years’ experience in freight forwarding / transportation / customs / logistics industry is preferred;
• 1+ years’ administrative and/or customer service experience is a plus, experience with pricing is preferred;
• Strong numerical skills, attention to detail and accuracy are required;
• Demonstrated time management skills are required – including the ability to handle high-pressure situations and prioritize multiple demands;
• Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team are required;
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills (verbal and written), demonstrated negotiation and problem solving skills are required;
• Advanced computer skills, including full proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite are required.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternative formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
At this time, we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employers sponsorship.
No agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req40223