Job Title: Overland Apprentice
Vacancy Number: GB08794
What we're looking for
Assist in the running of Key Account(s) within a multi modal team of operators, responsible on a day to day basis with all aspects of Supply Chain Management, expediting and International forwarding. Working directly with vendors, customers and your team, managing end to end transportation of a wide variety of equipment domestically and internationally.
What you'll do
· Manage operational files from start to finish
· Actively plan and co-ordinate your working day taking ownership of the business you manage operationally
· Assist and advise customers of shipments, arrival, clearances and deliveries
· Take ownership of your own operational accounts
· Pro-active in your response to service issues
· Maintain a suitable level of data entry, which will be monitored
· Build close, strong relationships with all our customers, KN offices, overseas agents and service providers
· Maximise profits for the department by obtaining optimal buying rates and keeping operational errors to a minimum
What you'll bring
· Good Communicator
· Attention to detail
· Strong Interpersonal skills
Any questions? Contact us directly at:
Why not find out more about Kuehne + Nagel, visit us at www.kuehne-nagel.com?
With more than 78,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>