Night Debrief Clerk
West Thurrock, United Kingdom
Kuehne+Nagel Ltd are working on behalf of Whitbread to ensure the safe delivery of chilled, frozen and ambient products to more than 2500 Costa Coffee, Premier Inns and associated restaurant chains throughout the UK.
We have an exciting and unique opportunity to join our innovative and award winning Food Services Team.
To provide a first class professional delivery service whilst ensuring that customer satisfaction is the highest of priorities. To ensure that all products are delivered within temperature regime and agreed timescales. All duties to be completed in accordance with transport legislation and working time directive.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
· To work alongside and support where required the duty FLM covering all aspects of driver supervision
· To fully brief and de-brief drivers, regarding delivery performance
· Maximise the uptime and manage transport related technology including electronic POD, vehicle and telematics technology
· Liaise with warehouse operations to ensure a smooth flow of information and paperwork to meet the delivery schedule
· To answer and respond to incoming and outgoing telephone calls as appropriate, in a professional manner
· Report all required transport KPI and communications report
· To undertake clerical duties for the Department, support with maintaining the despatch reporting
· To work within operational procedures, adhering to Health & Safety requirements at all times
Your skills and experience
· Good maths and English skills
· IT literate
· CPC holder preferred
· Stong knowledge of health and safety regulations
· Experience in transport environment preferred
· Experience with Food Safety standards preferred
· Knowledge of the transport legislation and European Working Time Directive preferred
Good reasons to join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
Any questions? Contact us directly at:
not find out more about Kuehne + Nagel, visit us at www.kuehne-nagel.com
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne- nagel.com
Learn more >>