We are looking for a C# or F# developer responsible for building .NET applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
Your RoleYour primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# and F# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- 3rd level support for the .Net application portfolio of Kuehne + Nagel
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Your Skills and Experiences
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems; F# experience is an advantage
- Familiarity with agile development principles, continuous integration
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git, SVN