Kuehne + Nagel Turkey is looking for an ambitious, self-disciplined and focused National Key Account Manager concentrated on Industrial sector for its Sales and Marketing department.
Your RoleNational Key Account Manager is expected to foster a close working relationship with related key stakeholders, maximize business opportunities and maintain a long term relationship with largest customers to achieve the targets and objectives. The candidate shall preferably have experience with related companies, should be eager to discover their business dynamics , supply chain flow , needs and short -long term strategies. He / She will be actively working on both mainly National Accounts development . Related to this he/she has to create a strong engagement with global / regional and local internal stake holders as well to ensure that a successfull sales cycle is completed.
- Doing national development of the accounts inline with national/regional and global strategies of Kuehne + Nagel.
- Developing an efficient portfolio of large customers by creating trust relationships and with solution mindset approach.
- Complying with Kuehne + Nagel Sales Management Processes and systems by ensuring correct and timely updates in the systems.
- Mapping the supply chain flow and creating value propositions accordingly.
- Following tender management and project management
- Leading the customer engagement process at onboarding and implementation phases to ensure a strong engagement of the company and customers
- Leading monthly business review and quarterly business review meetings with the strategic clients
- Engaging with Regional & Global Key Account Management Teams to leverage the success of the industry and create efficiency with the appointed customers.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of key account management experience.
- Minimum 5 years of Sales experience in a freight forwarder.
- Deep knowledge of air freight, sea freight and overland experence is a must.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Very good spoken and written English and Turkish is a must.
- B class driving licence.