The management trainee program is the framework to provide the Kuehne + Nagel organization with talented professionals and dedicated leaders, now and in the future.
Your RoleYou will learn the principles of the industry from scratch and enter a world with highly complex processes.
Management Trainee program offers a holistic approach, experiencing from diverse learning opportunities. From on-the-job learnings via inter business unit rotations, peer and mentor support as well as a plethora of leadership trainings. You will be placed on a path of unparalleled individual development.
You can choose from the Career Tracks below:
- Air Logistics
- Sea Logistics
- Commercial (Sales & Marketing)
- Contract Logistics
- Corporate Development (Strategy)
Your Skills and Experiences
- 3-4 intra - business unit rotations
- Certification upon program completion
- Mentor & Peer Coaching Bi-annual
- 360 Feedback & Assessment reviews
- Program will be starting on Sept 2021
- Degree or Master’s degree holder (MBA is preferred) & with less than 2-year full-time working experience
- Excellent academic and extra-curricular credentials
- Passionate about developing a career in Logistics industry
- Excellent communication in English and Bahasa (both written and verbal)
- Problem solver with strong systems thinking skills
- Creative & critical thinker with an open mind and high learning agility
- Adventurous, entrepreneurial & possess experimental mindset
- Strong leadership & driven to achieve goals and deliver outcomes
- Effective teammate with strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Open to Indonesian Citizens only
If you are interested in this program, please attach your comprehensive CV; and Cover Letter stating the reasons why you want to explore the logistics industry & why are you interested in this Management Trainee program (max: 1 page).
Please read carefully on the requirements before submitting your application. Only complete submission will be considered.