Kuehne + Nagel Luxembourg is looking for ambitious individuals, interested to grow and gain a relevant first working experience within one of the leading companies in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry worldwide.
Your RoleAs our company is growing and our business is being continuously developed, we regularly offer paid internships as well as the opportunity to write a bachelor or master thesis. And who knows? – Maybe this can also serve as the first step towards a professional future within the Kuehne + Nagel world.
Your ResponsibilitiesWe are currently looking for Interns (6 months) to support our Contract Logistics department in Contern, Luxembourg.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Student (internship) of a commercial study program with focus on logistics / transport
- Fluency in English and German (written & spoken) is a must – French is a plus
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Strong team spirit and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop constantly