Logistics / Industrial Engineer
The candidate will be a part of the solutions design process in Turkey as a part of Contract Logistics business division. You will be working in a busy operational department with challenging project agenda – designing operational solutions to customers on RFQs, delivering projects by utilizing Kuehne Nagel's global tools and methodologies and consistently offering cooperation with national and regional functions. You will be harmonizing the requirements of your assignments with vision and essentialness of organizational culture of Kuehne Nagel.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Solutions Engineering
· Close cooperation with the Business Development team,
· Designing, Validating and Managing the most optimum solutions in relation to business development: Solutions engineering, calculations for Warehouse & Distribution, support of costing and pricing, support of presentation of solution to client
· Ensure usage of standard tools
· Be part of Engineering community aiming to cross-share experience
· Work on customer proposals
· Knowledge transfer and hand-over to the Customer Transitions and Integration team
· Assist the CTI team where necessary and as mutually agreed.
Your skills and experience
· Bachelor's degree from Industrial Engineering or similar departments,
· At least 0-3 years of experience in Transport / Logistics / Supply Chain Management or equivalent,
· Proficiency in written and spoken English,
· Having strong multitasking and communication skills,
· Very good command of MS Office programme (Excel) and drawing with various department within the company ,
· Analytical minded and result oriented,
· No military obligation for male candidates
· Resident in İstanbul (Asia Side) or Kocaeli
Good reasons to join
We are committed to delivering high-quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a strong leader in the logistics industry. We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise, shape/optimize processes and apply/create innovative solution concepts. Join our team and provide successful impulses within the Kuehne + Nagel organization.
Applicants must possess the above experience and skill set in order to be considered for this role. Apply online ensuring that an up to date CV is attached to your application.
Please note that CV's only submitted through the KN Careers platform will be considered.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req37180