Our branch in Memphis is in search for a new Logistics Coordinator!
Your RoleA fast growing 3rd Party Logistics company needs a Logistics Coordinator to manage various activities within the supply chain to help reduce cost and improve service to their customers.
Your Responsibilities• Develops load plans for the customer
• Tenders/dispatches loads to the trucking companies
• Handles all communication between the carriers and customers
• Ensures loads pickup and deliver on time
• Serves as liaison between customer and carriers
• Resolves daily, operational issues to minimize impacts to the customer
Your Skills and Experiences• Bachelor’s degree in Transportation or Logistics (preferred, but not required)
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills
• A team player who can work effectively with all levels of an organization
• Advanced computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office suite
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills