At Learning & Development, we empower KN employees to drive their development so they can be successful in their job and career. We are looking for a driven, positive-minded, and well-organized colleague to join the L&D team for Belgium and Luxembourg. He/she will assure a strong and accessible offer of training and development opportunities.
Your RoleYou will be responsible for identifying training needs, organizing a wide offer of trainings (online, live, blended) and learning paths, reporting and organizing grant refunds. Based on your talents and ambitions, we will involve you in managing development projects and in facilitating workshops. Your organizational skills will be key in managing the diversity of tasks.
- Assure newcomers have proper onboarding;
- Identify development needs for KN BeLux (training or other) based on development plans or individual/team or department requests;
- Organize trainings in-company or externally (identify provider, negotiate offers, schedule trainings, manage waiting lists, collect attendance lists, and register in learning system);
- Manage internal learning platform (create learning paths and events) and BeLux L&D community;
- Make reportings working with different databases;
- Support performance management and development process;
- Manage grant files – create and update database of trainings, collect attendance lists & certificates, calculate & monitor refund amounts, fulfill and submit an application to a government organization;
- Support in delivering workshops;
- Support in managing projects linked to Learning & Development.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Junior with a strong interest in Learning & development;
- Good knowledge of the English language, and one or more other languages (Dutch/German/French) ;
- Bachelor or Master Degree is a prerequisite;
- Experienced user of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Integer since you will be working with HR data;
- Strong organizational & time management skills, and eye for detail (specifically related to grants management and reporting);
- Enjoys managing administration in an efficient and structured way;
- Interested in working with groups (give training, facilitating meeting or workshop);
- Project management skills;
- Driver’s license. You are based in Belgium or Luxembourg and are willing to occasionally travel to the different BeLux sites.