Are you an experienced Human Resources professional who is looking for an opportunity to expand your careerin the field? Here is an opportunity for you to join one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Driven by business objectives, the “Junior Human Resources Business Partner - U.A.E. & Oman” will guide and manage the overall provision of People Operations services, policies and programs & will actively contribute towards the implementation of the U.A.E. and Oman People Operations strategy and structure. She/he will promote and manage the implementation of corporate & regional HR initiatives and proactively advise and support employees and people managers on HR topics along the full employee lifecycle.
· Ensuring the coordination & implementation of HR policies, procedures and programs in the area of benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, performance management and organisational development
· Ensuring execution of monthly payroll including data gathering and application of all changes, in close cooperation with the Finance Department
· Liaising with the internal Talent Sourcing Centre for publishing, screening and shortlisting of candidates and organizing the interview process with the Hiring Managers and HR
· Partnering with management on performance issues, creation of Performance Improvement Plans and Corrective Action in support of a high performance culture
· Identifying learning gaps via Training Need Analysis and organizing suitable operational and behavioural training
· Working on projects with an understanding of the big picture and the ability to disseminate tasks into smaller chunks to meet designated milestones and deadlines
Your Skills and Experiences
· Degree in Human Resources Management or a similar discipline
· Minimum 3 years' experience in Human Resources preferably in the freight forwarding industry
· Hands on experience in recruitment, compensation and benefits and other HR topics
· Good knowledge of UAE and Oman labor law
· Excellent command in English language. Arabic or Hindi will be an advantage
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.","industry":"Logistics