We have a great new opportunity for a Junior Business Analyst to join our freight settlement team in Integrated Logistics.
Your RoleYou’ll be responsible for gathering, interpreting, and deriving business insight from data and market intelligence. You will then turn this insight into a customer-centric output that is relevant to supply chains.
- Run monthly accrual and commercial reports and carry out analysis based on shipment data and propose Continuous Improvement initiatives prioritised by benefits and ease of implementation.
- Review operational procedures (internally and externally) and design process improvements.
- Implement initiatives in alignment and under the supervision of the Excellence Manager Finance.
- Ensure that operational KPIs are being reported according to the agreed timelines.
- Support Finance Excellence Manager in liaise with customers on a regular basis and ensure customer priorities are being taken into consideration for decision-making processes and which initiatives to implement as a priority.
- Ensure any document changes are filtered through to creating and updating Standard Operating Procedures and Working Instructions according to the Kuehne + Nagel standard.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of specific customer requirements.
- Knowledge of and compliance with quality standards such as GXP.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details with a systematic and methodical approach to work.
- Previous business analytics experience with a proven background and affinity with data analysis techniques (using data to identify trends and offer solutions).
- Strong self-management skills with an ability to deliver results within agreed deadlines.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office - Advanced Excel knowledge is crucial.
- Knowledge of business objects and tableau (specifically from a dashboard perspective) - a general understanding of IT systems, such as ERP and TMA systems and experience with data management would be an advantage.
- A confident communicator with good stakeholder skills.
- Experience in writing SQL desirable.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with different internal/external stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to manage sensitive information and to able to align Kuehne+Nagels goals with our customers.
- Experience in project management would be beneficial.